The whole week without posting. I’m sorry. That’s what happened.
I went out for a long run last Sunday, as usual, but when I reached km 18, some calf pain suddenly appeared. I thought “Well, is not that serious, I can continue!” so I ran the 5 remaining km without stop, enduring the pain.
When I woke up on Monday, could barely walk. But I told myself “normal pain, nothing serious”. Therefore, I went to my job and worked all day long. Stood,
Tuesday pain became unbearable, so I went to see my doctor, and he told me about that fucking strain. I won’t be able to run in 10-15 days.
That’s kinda nightmare. Please, give me a slap and get me out of it.
- bartholomew784 likes this
- thereluctantrunner said: Bummer!!! But maybe you can bike?? Aren’t you Europeans great bikers? Ha.
- thereluctantrunner likes this
- chrystidoeslife said: Sorry :-( Take care of that injury, don’t make it worse!
- 3quartersalice likes this
- rubytakescharge said: Hope it heals asap!
- erindoeslife said: This is going to sound ridiculous, but I didn’t know you could sprain a calf! I thought sprains were for joints. In any case - I hope you heal soon!
- dedicaition said: Yikes :\ Hope you feel better soon!
- dietmortik0 said: :( Hope you’re feeling alright, bestie. You’ll be able to run in no time!
- spanishdoeslife posted this