Today our regional manager came to work. He suddenly started shouting my friend, and also to my boss after that. Finally he told us we’re going to work this Sunday. From 9 to 21. All of us. We’re not gonna be paid for this. This Sunday was going to take place my city’s anual half marathon. I was going to run with my uncle, double-marathon runner, who I admire. I have already paid 25€ from inscription. They’re not going to pay me this money back. If I refuse to go, I will lose about 300€ this month. If I complain, I will get fired. I want to kill somebody by hitting him with a tea spoon.
- kimberlyhg89 likes this
- schentendo said:Are you freaking kidding? Did they give a reason for working 12 hours without pay?
- lindsaydoeslife likes this
- tallmormon said:Oh my gosh, can a company do that, make you work without pay? I WOULD BE PISSED!!!
- ceebeedoeslife said:=(
- kristysfoodandfitness said:That’s ridiculous… :(
- spanishdoeslife posted this