It’s really so difficult to understand me? My teacher did her best trying to understand what I was telling her, but it seemed like my mouth was playing a tongue-tied game with me… Feeling quite depressed!
- s-y-f-l-o said: Los profesores son jilipollas. Y soy un profesor. Y Escribes ingles como un ingles.
- cupcakesandchaucer said: That’s how I felt in most of my Spanish classes. Stick with it. I’m sure you’re doing just fine.
- livinglifesu said: don’t be! I spoke better English than my English Literature teacher at the uni. She didn’t like my accent either, said it was too American (wtf?). She just needs to get use to your speaking
- michaeldoeslife said: you sound fine on here!
- spanishdoeslife posted this